Join us in Scottsdale!
Join us for another exciting mhca conference in Scottsdale, Arizona!
NOTE: In-Person Conference only! No Virtual Conference attendance will be offered.
|WHERE:||Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 E Greenway Pkwy
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: You must make hotel reservations separately.
|Hotel Reservation Deadline:
October 17, 2022
$299 / Single or Double
Room Reservation Link:
Please make reservations for the conference by using the link below:
or call Marriott reservations at 1-800-354-5892 and ask for the mhca 2022 Fall Conference group rate.
- mhca group room rate: $299 – traditional guestrooms
- Daily resort fee of $25
- State sales tax is 12.57% per night
- Should your reservation be cancelled within the 7-day cancellation period, a one-night room and tax cancellation charge will be charged to the card used to reserve.
Daily resort fee includes:
- Resort wide premium wireless Internet access
- Access to the Westin Kierland’s spa facilities, Run Concierge, and boot camp, yoga, and Wellness walk classes
- Complimentary s’mores on certain nights of the week
- Complimentary two-hour bike rental per registered guest, per day (based on availability)
- Tennis, pickleball and basketball court privileges, includes equipment rental
- Shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping and dining districts
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
|a. TUE 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM - Innovation Incubator: Disruption - Your Journey from Now to Next|
|b. TUE 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Welcome Reception|
|c. WED 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - GENERAL SESSION: Curve Benders – How Strategic Relationships Can Power Your Non-linear Growth in the Future of Work|
|d. WED 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - GENERAL SESSION: Netsmart CEO Mike Valentine|
|e. WED 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Elevating the Waters for All|
|f. WED 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Coordinating Strategic Responses to Save Lives & Communities|
|g. WED 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Crisis Care Best Practices – 988 and the Arizona Model|
|h. WED 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Lessons in Resilience: What We Learned from Working in Suicide Prevention|
|i. WED 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Reception|
|j. THU 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - GENERAL SESSION: Leveraging Medicaid to Address Health Disparities|
|k. THU 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - GENERAL SESSION: You Can’t Color Inside the Lines If There Are No Lines|
|l. THU 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - INNOVATION EXPO!|
|m. THU 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - Connect With Your Peers|
|n. THU 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - mhca Board of Directors Meeting|
|o. THU 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Closing Reception|