Join us in Scottsdale!
Join us for another exciting mhca conference in Scottsdale, Arizona!
NOTE: In-Person Conference only! No Virtual Conference attendance will be offered.
|WHERE:||Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 E Greenway Pkwy
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: You must make hotel reservations separately.
|Hotel Reservation Deadline:
October 17, 2022
$299 / Single or Double
mhca Room Block is Full!
ASSISTANCE WITH mhca ROOM BLOCK
For assistance with our room block and to be placed on a Wait List, please send an email to Gena Matthews at email@example.com?Subject=Hotel Assistance - 2022 Scottsdale.
If you need to cancel a room reservation, please send an email to Gena at firstname.lastname@example.org?Subject=Room Cancellation - 2022 Scottsdale rather than cancelling the room yourself with the hotel. The hotel will return all Cancelled rooms to their General Sales block, not to mhca's room block, thus these rooms will be unavailable to other mhca members trying to make reservations. By letting Gena know about the cancellation, she can work with the hotel to make sure your cancelled room(s) are in our block and available to other members.
Note: Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax cancellation charge.
- mhca group room rate: $299 – traditional guestrooms
- Daily resort fee of $25
- State sales tax is 12.57% per night
- Should your reservation be cancelled within the 7-day cancellation period, a one-night room and tax cancellation charge will be charged to the card used to reserve.
Daily resort fee includes:
- Resort wide premium wireless Internet access
- Access to the Westin Kierland’s spa facilities, Run Concierge, and boot camp, yoga, and Wellness walk classes
- Complimentary s’mores on certain nights of the week
- Complimentary two-hour bike rental per registered guest, per day (based on availability)
- Tennis, pickleball and basketball court privileges, includes equipment rental
- Shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping and dining districts
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
|a. TUE 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM - Innovation Incubator: Disruption - Your Journey from Now to Next|
|b. TUE 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Welcome Reception|
|c. WED 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - GENERAL SESSION: Curve Benders – How Strategic Relationships Can Power Your Non-linear Growth in the Future of Work|
|d. WED 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - GENERAL SESSION: Digitizing Your Enterprise - A View of What Your Organization May Look Like in 2027|
|e. WED 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Elevating the Waters for All|
|f. WED 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Coordinating Strategic Responses to Save Lives & Communities|
|g. WED 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Crisis Care Best Practices – 988 and the Arizona Model|
|h. WED 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - BREAKOUT SESSION: Lessons in Resilience: What We Learned from Working in Suicide Prevention|
|i. WED 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Reception|
|j. THU 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - GENERAL SESSION: Leveraging Medicaid to Address Health Disparities|
|k. THU 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - GENERAL SESSION: You Can’t Color Inside the Lines If There Are No Lines|
|l. THU 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - INNOVATION EXPO!|
|m. THU 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - Connect With Your Peers|
|n. THU 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM - mhca Board of Directors Meeting|
|o. THU 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Closing Reception|